Have you ever considered using a penis sleeve?
If you're interested in making sex different, extending erection girth and trying something new with your partner in the bedroom, penis extensions are one of those unique but misunderstood couple sex enhancers that will be in the bedroom Leave lasting effects.
What is a Penis Sleeve?
A penis sleeve is a tight fitting cover for a man's erection. He wears it on his erect cock to increase sexual pleasure during intercourse. Some feel like realistic skin, others are large or padded to add huge girth, and some are thin and textured silicone to add extra sensation during lovemaking.
The sheath slides over the dick like a condom and stretches to accommodate all sizes. They are “one size fits all” and originally designed to fit every man, but in our experience, some are naturally big & thick and better suited for guys with a large dick, others are short & thin and better suited for men with a small penis.
What are cock sleeves for?
- Make an erection bigger
- Adds diamater & girth
- Adding textures and shapes
- Stimulate both sides
- Relieve his feelings and prevent premature ejaculation
- Add ordinary sex, long-term couples use it together
- Supplements with vibration can exacerbate orgasm
- Males contain ejaculation after orgasm to prevent overflow
Do Penis Sleeves Work?
This is a loaded question, because it depends on what you're using it for! If you're asking do penis sleeves work to improve sexual intercourse in your relationship, the answer is yes, that is exactly what they are designed for!
What Does Sex With a Penis Sleeve Feel Like?
- Sex feels different! This is most accurate verbal quote of what sex with a penile sleeve feels like, but here are a few more sensations you'll notice:
- Sex feels tighter regardless of its size.
- Padded sleeves add a “cushy” or “pillowy” feel.
- Realistic sleeves feel like sex with a soft dildo.
- Rubber or gel feels slippery & fast, use warming lube to make it warm up quicker!
- Open ended sleeves add skin-to skin contact with a thick, padded silky contrast.
- Vibrating motors add stimulation for both partners similar to a vibrating dildo.
- Ball loop adds scrotum pressure & enhances orgasms for men.
- Penis girth sleeves make the vagina feel tight.
How to Use a Penis Sleeve?
Most men who are interested in using condoms use it during erections during intercourse, but some men use it as a masturbation toy and stroke them on the cock as if someone was beating with a male masturbation condom. For men who like tight masturbation, this is an acceptable way to use a penis and preferred sex toy.
But first, we should go back to why we originally planned to use a man's penis, and explain step by step how to use
- Put on the penis sleeve (instructions immediately below).
- Lubricate the tip & sides of the device.
- Lubricate your partner's labia & vagina well with water based lubricant.
- Spread her lips and slowly insert your dick. (Don't push it in too quickly or you can stress the material).
- If the toy has a 1 inch or more extender on the tip to add length, hold the tip with your fingers to maneuver it into the vagina. It may buckle if you do not offer a helping hand!
- Once inserted, move slowly in & out to spread the lubricant even across the surface of the sheath and inside her vagina.
- Once you feel minimal friction and she notes it feels slippery, proceed and enjoy sex!
In my instructions above, I elaborate on the use of water based lubricant. Avoid silicone based lube because most dick sleeves are made of silicone, especially the life like feeling or most realistic looking versions. The two silicone formulas can react with each other and cause the surface of the toy to melt and become disfigured over time.
How to Put on a Penis Sleeve
- Your dick should be erect before putting on the sleeve.
- If the sleeve is rubber, gel or stiff silicone, spread a few drops of lube inside with your finger.
- If the sleeve is flexible / realistic skin, do not apply lubricant.
- Stretch the bottom opening and roll it outwards with your fingers.
- With the sleeve held open, slide it over your dick until your head reaches the end.
- Unroll the sheath down your shaft.
- Feed the sides further down to the base of your erection with both hands.
- Line up the features and shape of the tip with your dick.
- If there is a ball strap, place it around your testicles now.
- Thoroughly lubricate the head & shaft with water based lube before having sex.
Do Women Like Penis Sleeves?
Yes, women like penis sleeves, but it's the exact type chosen that determines the level of her enjoyment. Add a cock ring to boost her intimate pleasure too.
Hardcore toy perfect for rough sex.
For example, if your wife is a size queen and loves huge dildos, then purchasing one of the large sleeves will satisfy her erotic desired for large girth fetish sex.
If you're a long term happily married couple and sex is boring and routine, purchasing a medium sized realistic penis sleeve will add an entirely new sensation of realism during intercourse that truly refreshes her intimate pleasure.
If you try a ribbed, G-spot, studded or bumpy penis extender, it feels similar to a ribbed condom or dildo. If your girlfriend likes textured sex toys or cock rings, she'll absolutely adore this type of penis sheath. Most women love texture, but not all do so it's a conversation you may want to have with her before making a purchase online.
Some of the rigid and firmer options add a more hardcore edge to lovemaking, so if she likes it rough & hard, this style will surely satisfy her kinky sexual desires. Choose one with added girth too since the thickness is a sure fire way to make her orgasm strength skyrocket.
Do Men Like Penis Sleeves?
I've never heard of a man who didn't like the right dick sleeve. Just as with a women's enjoyment, as long as the guy chooses the correct one based off his personal desires, he'll like the experience too.
Asking do men like penis sleeves seems like a question with an obvious answer, but there is one reason why men simply LOVE using them!
The thicker the sides, the less sensation he'll have. Initially, this does not sound like much of a selling feature, but when a man has less sensation during sex, it helps him to last longer.
That's right, one of the secret side effects of wearing a penis sleeve is that he'll delay premature ejaculation. Purchase a girth sleeve and it can stop premature ejaculation altogether. With that single reason alone, rest assured, men like penis sleeves!
The interiors of the realistic sheaths are smooth, so he'll enjoy a tight softly padded silky sensation. It feels warm and quite cushy inside. Sex feels tighter too if the walls are wider, but if you choose a thin clear sheath with ribbed texture for example, guys will feel the same texture as the women. Body heat is also easily shared between the couple and it removes only slight sensation comparable to that of a condom.
How To Clean a Penis Sleeve
Knowing the force the material is under during sexual intercourse, adult sex toy makers have crafted these a lot tougher than they appear. Why is this worth mentioning? You are free to stretch, roll, squish and work your fingers way into the depth to fully clean and sanitize the device after use.
Proper cleaning is important!
So how do you clean a penis sleeve?
After you remove it, make sure to pinch the end closed so that you don't spill ejaculate on the floor.
Take it to the sink and rinse the interior & exterior with warm water.
Spread sex toy cleaner or antibacterial liquid hand soap throughout the entire surface, inside and out and massage with your hands.
Flush the interior well with water to make sure all the ejaculate has been rinsed away.
Rub your hands on the exterior to make sure all the lubricant has been removed.
To store the cock sleeve, we recommend putting it back in the box that it came in. Nothing better to store sex toys than in their original container! The most important part of storing any adult product is to make sure it doesn't come into contact with other toys, silicones will melt together and transfer color.
Also make sure it stays clear of dust and lint barbecue all materials tend to collect lint and dust, and of course this won't ruin the device, it's nicer not to have to wash it all off before using. Nothing kills the mood more than having to leave the bedroom to pre-rinse your cock sleeve before sex!