kegel balls is the Kegel Exercise System to regain strength, tightness and bladder control with real time biofeedback via its interactive Vibration.Based on Kegel exercise theory system and physic scientific exercise.
Ben wa balls are especially great for women who feel a loss of muscle strength after childbirth, leak urine after sneezing or laughing, still feel the need to urinate right after emptying their bladder, or are looking to achieve better bed time with your partner.
Food-grade Premium Silicone(Phthalate Free), No Need to Worry About Security.
Soft and Smooth surface Makes You Feel More Comfortable.
With Seamless USB charging port, Easily Cleaned and Hygienic.
IPX65 grade Waterproof, More Durable.
12 Different Vibration Modes Offer You More Options, Making the Kegel Exercise More Interesting.
Wireless Remote Control the Ben Wa balls to Makes it Easier to Use.
Kegel Balls are Virtually Silent, there’s nothing to Stop You From Keeping your daily Kegel Exercise wherever you go.
Kegel exercise weights for 15 minutes per day, the kegel balls will benefit you:
1. Get Stronger
2. Get Tighter
3. Prevent Prolapse
4. Stop Leaks Now
When you use the Vibration, you will get more traning the bladder control !!!
It can powerful motor with wireless remote control and 12 vibration modes.
How to use kegel ball by the remote?
1. Press "ON/OFF" on the kegel ball for 1.5 seconds to turn on kegel ball.
2. Press "W" on the controller for 1.5 seconds to turn on controller.
3. Press"W" to increase/decrease vibration frequency (10 circular frequencies).
4. Press "W" on the controller to turn off controller.
5. Press "ON/OFF" on the kegel ball for 1.5 seconds to turn off kegel ball.
How to Start Your Kegel Exercises?
1. Start in a comfortable position lying down – some women find that lying prone on their stomach or kneeling on all fours can help them with Kegel exercises when starting out. Alternatively lie down on your side or on your back.
2. Keep the normal inwards curve in your lower back during your exercises.
3. Squeeze and lift inwards in and around your pelvic openings.
4. Keep lifting and squeezing for as long as you can up to 10 seconds.
5. Relax your pelvic floor muscles back to resting level.
6. Rest until you feel recovered and repeat your Kegels up to 8-12 times in a row. (For beginners this may be as few as 1-2 Kegel exercises in a row).
7. Repeat your exercises 3 times daily.
8. Progress the number of consecutive Kegel exercises you perform as your strength improves.
9. Regular daily Kegel exercises.